Are you a big eggplant fan but feel like you’ve already done everything you can with the beloved purple nightshade? here’s the inspiration you need, because these 10 delicious eggplant recipes will show you a whole new side of the illustrious eggplant as it makes its debut as the star of the show
Do you think eggplants are boring?
Then you’ve definitely never had stuffed eggplant before! One bite of these cheesy, filling recipes and the illustrious eggplant will suddenly be your new favorite vegetable.
Do you think eggplants are boring? Then you’ve definitely never had stuffed eggplant before! One bite of this cheesy, filling recipe, and the illustrious eggplant will suddenly be your new favorite vegetable.
- 1 eggplant
- salt & pepper
- 1 mozzarella ball
- 1 tomato
- ½ bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, mined
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Wash the eggplant and cut multiple sections lengthwise.
- Sprinkle the cut surfaces with salt and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Cut the tomato and mozzarella and stuff the eggplant sections with the slices.
- Mix the chopped parsley and garlic and spread the mixture over the stuffed eggplant. Drizzle olive oil on top, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 50 minutes.
2-Ham and Cheese-Stuffed Eggplant
Still, think eggplants are boring? Not even close! All you need to turn the ordinary into the extraordinary are the right ingredients – in this case, a little bit of seasoning and a whole lot of cheese.
- 1 eggpant
- 2 ham slices
- 7 oz comté cheese
- ½ bunch basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 oz bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp + 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 2 oz parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cut the eggplant in half and make several deep slits in each half.
- Cut the ham and cheese into stick them in the eggplant slits.
- Mix the chopped basil, minced garlic cloves, bread crumbs, and 3 tbsp of olive oil together and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the mixture between the two eggplant halves and spread on top. Drizzle 3 tbsp of olive oil and parmesan cheese on top and bake for 30 minutes